Our high quality aerial drone is a stunning and unique way to add a perspective to your wedding or special event that simply cannot be achieved from the ground.
We do not carry out wedding videos or photography directly but instead act as a “White Label” partner to work alongside your chosen wedding or special event videographer and/or photographer. This allows them to direct and include aerial video and photography footage within their existing process to enhance and compliment their footage from the ground.
Whether it be a unique aerial view of your venue, gliding aerial shots of you and your loved one walking through the grounds or your guests waving up as the drone glides up above your venue you can be sure of stunning and unique footage that will add a special touch of magic to your memories.
Key advantages of using our aerial drone service for your wedding or special event include:
- Ability to add a unique and stunning aerial perspective to your wedding or special event that can only be achieved by a high quality drone.
- Seamlessly integrated within your chosen videographer and/or photographer’s services.
- High quality video and/or photography including 4K video capture if required.
- Costs included within the lead videographer/photographer’s invoice to avoid additional admin etc.
- CAA licensed and experienced drone pilot with full PfCO permission to fly including £5m Liability insurance cover.
- Carefully managed process including full risk assessments etc to ensure safety at all times.
- Drone fitted with state of the art “all round” safety sensors and an electronic parachute in the (very unlikely) event of it being needed.
- A fun and enjoyable activity for you and your guests.
- A full, no-hassle refund of drone hire costs if it is not possible to operate the drone on the day and the day cannot be rearranged (See FAQs – 2 most common reasons that prevent drone flying are (a) high winds greater than 25mph and/or (b) persistent rain).