Our state of the art drone inspection service offers a safe, efficient and affordable solution to various “difficult to access” inspection challenges for you and your clients.
Our drone delivers and captures a live HD quality video/photo feed to you and your client on the ground, eliminating the need for expensive and time consuming inspection equipment. HD quality photographs and video can then be transferred to you within minutes allowing you to quickly:
- Develop accurate and detailed reports.
- Quickly review and agree next steps.
- Develop quick and accurate estimates.
- Move quickly and efficiently to the delivery phase of the project.
Our qualified CAA PfCO approved drone pilot and experienced Project Manager/Engineer will work with you throughout all stages of the inspection in a safe, efficient and professional manner helping you to exceed your customer’s expectations.
Advantages of our drone inspection services include:
- Significant cost reduction by eliminating expensive and time consuming inspection equipment.
- Fast, safe and flexible with live feed/capture of HD video and images to you and your client on the ground.
- Immediate electronic distribution of HD quality images and video to you for inclusion in detailed engineering inspection reports, customer review/quotes and project documentation.
- Avoids time consuming/expensive Health & Safety legislation. Eliminates delays and risks associated with carrying out inspections at height.
- Ability to quickly inspect difficult to access areas with ease including a “30° above horizontal” line of sight for eg high ceilings or under-bridge/canopy access.
- Suitable for a wide range of indoor/outdoor situations including high buildings, roofs, ceilings, pilons, masts etc.
- Managed and flown by a highly experienced drone pilot, Project Manager and qualified Engineer.
- Drone flight risk assessments carried out before and during each flight ensuring a high standard of safety to all aspects of the project.
- Drone equipped with an advanced collision avoidance system around/above/below the drone. Drone also equipped with an advanced parachute safety system for safe landing in the (very unlikely) event it is needed.
An added incentive to your client can be to offer a high quality aerial photograph/print of their overall site (at just 50% of the usual cost) while we carry out the inspection. This can be an excellent incentive to using your services and can be included within the overall price to your client.
Whatever your inspection project you can be sure of a simple and effective service from us.