Our state of the art drone inspection service offers a safe, efficient and affordable solution to various “difficult to access” inspection challenges. Our services range from simple domestic property inspections (eg roofs, guttering or chimneys) to more complex commercial inspections and reports.
Our drone delivers and captures a live HD quality video/photo feed to you on the ground, eliminating the need for expensive and time consuming inspection equipment. HD quality photographs and video can then be transferred to you within minutes allowing you to:
- Fully view and understand the condition of your roof/guttering/chimney etc from the ground.
- Discuss and agree next steps and accurate estimates up front.
- Move quickly and efficiently to the improvement and repair phase of the project.
Our qualified CAA PfCO approved drone pilot and experienced Project Manager/Engineer will work with you throughout all stages of the inspection in a safe, efficient and professional manner helping you to gain a full and detailed understanding of your property allowing you to decide on your next steps with confidence.
Advantages of our drone inspection services include:
- Significant cost reduction by eliminating expensive and time consuming inspection equipment.
- Fast, safe and flexible with live feed/transfer of HD video and images to you on the ground.
- Immediate electronic distribution of HD quality images and video to you for the next phase of your repair or improvement project.
- Gives detailed date-stamped evidence of your roof and property condition as protection against possible future insurance claims.
- Avoids time consuming/expensive Health & Safety legislation. Eliminates delays and risks associated with carrying out inspections at height.
- Ability to quickly inspect difficult to access areas with ease including a “30° above horizontal” line of sight for eg high ceilings or under-bridge/canopy access.
- Suitable for a wide range of indoor/outdoor situations including high buildings, roofs, ceilings, pilons, masts etc.
- Managed and flown by a highly experienced and fully insured drone pilot, Project Manager and qualified Engineer.
- Drone flight risk assessments carried out before and during each flight ensuring a high standard of safety to all aspects of the project.
We are also able to provide a high quality aerial photograph/print of your property or overall site at just 50% of the usual cost while we carry out your inspection. For contractors this can be an excellent added bonus to your customers for using your services.
Whatever your inspection project you can be sure of a simple and effective service from us.