We all know how fast our kids and families grow up and how important it is to capture the memories along the way.
A traditional family portrait is a great way to capture the family together. A family VIDEO portrait takes that idea and turns it into a unique video of you and your family that will capture so many things that a single photograph simply cannot do.
The end result will be a professionally edited video in “docufamily!” © 😊 format that captures you and your family (and all the unique, quirky, fun and probably crazy things that you all do!!) in a fun and enjoyable video that you can treasure forever. If it’s fun putting the video together just wait until you all watch the final version back together! There’ll be laughter, tears and most of all hugs as you all get to see on video just what a special and unique family you really are!!
We will work with you and your family from start to finish to create a fun and enjoyable process that can really “glue” your family together.
Our lead videographer has a lot of experience working with and encouraging adults and children to bring out their true side and also carries a current and Enhanced DBS certificate. With high quality video footage from the ground and also with our stunning aerial drone you can be sure of a very special memory that you and your family can treasure forever.
Key advantages of choosing our Family Video Portrait service include:
- A fun and enjoyable “bonding” process that involves all members of the family (NB – the kids usually end up being in charge!).
- A unique and very special memory for you and your family that you can all watch and treasure time and time again.
- High quality ground and aerial video footage (including 4K if preferred) .
- High quality video editing process delivered in our unique “docufamily” © format.
- Sharing the video link can make a unique gift to eg Grandparents or relatives abroad.
- Creative and fun videographer who knows how to encourage and help get the best from you all.
- Videographer very experienced in working with adults and children of all ages. Carries full, Enhanced DBS certificate.
- CAA licensed and experienced drone pilot with full PfCO permission to fly (this is a legal requirement) with £5m insurance cover for added peace of mind.
- Carefully managed process including full risk assessments etc to ensure safety at all times. Drone also fitted with all-round safety sensors and an electronic parachute system in the (very unlikely) event it is required.
- We will also be happy to offer a high quality aerial photograph of your house (or chosen family location) at just 50% of the usual price when combined with this package (see FAQs for possible restrictions).